Your dollars benefit the heart & soul of SCSC... OUR TEACHERS!
Teachers are the heart and soul of SCSC. They are innovators. They are leaders. The best teachers are also learners, constantly striving to grow. This year, please support our teachers with a donation to 2016-17 Annual Giving Campaign.
How does your contribution to the Annual Giving Campaign help support SCSC's teachers?
- Send a group of our teachers to The National Charter Schools conference in Washington, DC where they will meet other creative educators and bring innovative strategies back to SCSC.
- Allow our teachers to invest in the latest technologies to stay on the cutting edge. The 3-D printer and the Ozobot program are just a few great examples already in use at SCSC. Our teachers need to continue investing in the kind of innovation that puts SCSC at the forefront of 21st Century learning.
Enhance the learning environment at SCSC by improving the classrooms and school building, such as completing the update of carpeting in the great room, 1/2 & 3/4 hallway, and the Elms classroom.
- Support our teachers' ideas! The best ideas come from our teachers - we want to be prepared to answer the call and give them autonomy to grow and support their students through classroom libraries, technology and equipment.
- Click Donate below to give online.
- Mail your check to: 110 East Broad St, Souderton, PA, 18964
With Heartfelt Gratitude,
SCSC Board of Trustees
Jennifer Arevalo, Director of Education
Wendy Ormsby, Director of Organizational Development
The Entire SCSC Faculty